MONDAY, DECEMBER 13 AT 11:00AM EASTERN. Join us for a discussion around the potential for hydrogen deployment in the U.S., including the technologies and infrastructure needed to support it.
• Moderator: Neva Espinoza, Vice President, Energy Supply and Low-Carbon Resources, EPRI
• Jay Bartlett, Sr. Research Associate, Resources for the Future
• Traci Kraus, Director, Government Relations, Cummins Inc.
• Lisa Carter, Director, Innovation and Sustainability Technology, Dominion Energy
• Adria Wilson, Manager, US Policy and Advocacy, Breakthrough Energy
Invitations to register will follow soon.