Thursday, July 30, 2020 - Thursday, July 30, 2020
THURSDAY, JULY 30 FROM 10:00AM - 4:00PM PT.
The EXPO is open to the public and free for attendees.
The 23rd Annual Congressional Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency EXPO and Policy Forum will bring together 18-24 businesses, trade associations, and government agencies to showcase renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies. In every state across the country, these technologies are having a significant impact in business development and job creation in the manufacturing, transmission, power, transportation, and building sectors. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the EXPO will be online-only this year, with an all-day policy forum (there will be no virtual exhibits). The bipartisan House & Senate Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Caucuses are the EXPO's honorary co-hosts.
ONLINE AT www.eesi.org/livecast
To be Announced
Panel times and speakers will be announced soon. The featured panels will be:
- Advancing Climate Solutions Through Environmental Justice
- Efficient Buildings as Energy Grid Resources
- Macro Benefits of Microgrids
- New Frontiers in Clean Energy Research and Development
- Sustainable Transportation
- Training a 21st Century Clean Energy Workforce
- More to be Announced
- American Wind Energy Association (AWEA)
- Building Clean (BlueGreen Alliance)
- Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE)
- Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA)
- Government of Canada
- National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO)
- National Hydropower Association (NHA)
- Polyisocyanurate Insulation Manufacturers Association (PIMA)
- Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)