TUESDAY, JUNE 15 AT 12:00PM (PACIFIC). There is much excitement about the electrification of transit. We often hear about battery electric buses but far less discussion on hydrogen fuel cell buses. Part of this hesitancy stems from general misunderstandings on the hydrogen supply chain in Canada and its robustness for the future. In this session, hear from hydrogen supply experts about their future views on the viability and cost.
- Mark Kirby – Moderator - Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association, President/CEO
- Pietro Di Zanno – Hydrogen Supply Subject Matter Expert – Stantec
- David Zekveld – Low-carbon / Green Hydrogen Supply - Altura Power (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ontario Power Generation)
- Reb Guthrie – Hydrogen Fueling Infrastructure Specialist – Fuel Solutions
Thomas Small – Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Bus Specialist – New Flyer and MCI
- Objective 1: Identify different hydrogen production processes
- Objective 2: Understand the components of a hydrogen project
- Objective 3: Define the commercial realities of hydrogen
Webinar login details will be emailed once you register.